Why Frontier Guitar is a Beginner Guitar?
Built with beginner guitar players in mind at a budget friendly price with Linden Wood top, back & sides, the Frontier reflects aesthetic design with its glossy black finish, decorative inlays, rosewood fretboard makes it durable with its great sound carrying capabilities.
Shape and Size
The Frontier Series combines the full-bodied tone and response of the Parlor shape with Kadence’s standards of comfort and playability. Frontier Series combines the full-bodied tone and response of the Parlor shape with Kadence’s standards of comfort and playability.
The popular body style makes for a versatile guitar that yields ample volume in response to light finger picking, and reacts to medium strumming and flat picking with a clear, balanced sound across the tonal spectrum. It’s a good fit for novices and generalists who want a multi-purpose guitar. It is for recording and live performance.
Why you'll love it
- Best guitar to start your musical journey.
- Compact size & glossy finish.
- X bracing makes the guitar durable.
- Chrome keys, quality Nut & saddle makes guitar intonations accurate.
- Ideal for the kids who want to learn guitar.
- Seasoned Linden top back & side helps to enhance the overall tone.
- Maple neck & rosewood bridge & fret board.
- Colorful choices (Black / pink / Natural / Sunburst / blue) for all.