KADENCE RETURN POLICY:
1. Products are returnable within the applicable return window if you’ve received them in a condition that is physically damaged, has missing parts or accessories, defective or different from their description on the product detail page on kadence.in
2. Return will be processed only if:
- it is determined that the product was not damaged while in your possession;
- the product is not different from what was shipped to you;
- the product is returned in original condition along with the Invoice, Warranty Card and all the accessories therein packaged in the right way.
- the return is initiated within 7 days from the date of delivery.
KADENCE REPLACEMENT POLICY:
The free replacement order will be shipped through standard shipping once the original order is returned. Free replacements can be requested if the following conditions apply:
- Item received is physically damaged;
- Item received has missing parts or accessories;
- Item received is different from their description on the product in kadence.in
- Item received is defective/does not work properly.
KADENCE REFUND POLICY:
For damaged/ defective items, we will issue a refund if the item cannot be serviced or replaced.
If the order is eligible for Refund, the below refund time period will apply for processing refunds once the order is returned.
The refund amount will be credited back to your account within 2-3 working days from the day the return order is received.
If the item has missing parts or accessories, you may try to contact the concerned team for assistance on 080-41233985 or mail the details to email@example.com.
The Shipping charges will be borne by us if the order is eligible for a return, replacement or refund.
WARRANTY & SERVICING
KADENCE WARRANTY POLICY INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING:
The purchased product to be free from defects in material and workmanship if used under normal operating conditions for a given period of time for the following products from the date of original purchase.
NOTE: Kadence is trying its best to reduce paper wastage. Due to this initiative, the Invoices issued with the products will act as the Warranty Card. To avail any warranty claims please present your invoice at the warranty centers.
1 Year Warranty issued for all Kadence Instruments except for Kadence Frontier Series and Kadence Mandolin which warrants for 6 months from the time of purchase.
No Warranty issued for Accessories, electronics and hardware.
This warranty applies to the original owner only and is not transferable under any circumstances. Please note that our respective Limited Warranty is only valid in the country from which your new product was purchased.
This warranty does NOT cover the following:
- Any instrument that was not purchased from kadence.in.
- Any instrument that has been modified or customized after shipment.
- Any instrument that has been serviced by unauthorized persons.
- Any instrument whose serial number is missing, or has been altered in any way.
- Any instrument that has been damaged due to misuse, neglect or accident.
- Any instrument that has been subjected to extreme humidity or temperature conditions.
- Normal wear and tear on any serviceable part of the instrument, including electronic controls and switches, jacks, worn frets, plated surfaces, tuning machines, scratch in pickguards or plastic parts, saddles and nuts; normal paint wear and tear including damages, discoloration, and paint shrinkage of the instrument finish for any reason.
- Defects in finishes such as cracks, splitting, or warping of wood due to changes in temperature or humidity, exposure to the sun, fire, moisture, body salts and acids, other chemicals or non-industry approved polishes.
- Regular maintenance of the instrument, including string changes, truss rod adjustments set-up, intonation, and action adjustment.
- Subjective issues such as tonal characteristics grade, grain or color of wood or finish, or relative weight.
- Shipping charges during the warranty claim NOT borne by the seller.
- Shipping physical damages of any kind. If notified within 48 hours of receipt a replacement will be sent.
FOR ANY ISSUES RELATING TO WARRANTY CLAIMS PLEASE CONTACT US
2nd Floor, #9/1 Varsha Windsor Court
1st Cross, Lal Bagh Main Rd,
Bengaluru, Karnataka – 560027
Ph:+91 – (0)80 – 41233985
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org