Why Frontier Guitar is a Beginners Guitar ?
Built with beginner guitar players in mind at a budget friendly price with Linden Wood top, back & sides, the Frontier reflects aesthetic design with its glossy black finish, decorative inlays, rosewood fretboard makes it durable with its great sound carrying capabilities.
Shape and Size
The Frontier Series combines the full-bodied tone and response of the 00 shape with Kadence’s standards of comfort and playability. Frontier Series combines the full-bodied tone and response of the 00 shape with Kadence’s standards of comfort and playability.
Grand Auditorium Body
The popular body style makes for a versatile guitar that yields ample volume in response to light finger picking, and reacts to medium strumming and flat picking with a clear, balanced sound across the tonal spectrum. It’s a good fit for novices and generalists who want a multi-purpose guitar. It is for recording and live performance.
Why you'll love it
- Best guitar to start your musical journey.
- Rosewood Fret board.
- Budget Friendly Guitar.
- Grand auditorium size & royal glossy finish .
- X bracing makes the guitar durable.
- Chrome keys, quality Nut & saddle makes guitar intonations accurate.
- Seasoned Linden top back & side helps to enhance the overall tone.
- Colorful choices (Black / Natural / Sunburst ) for all.
- Kadence designed 4 band EQ (Bass / Treble / Mid / Press) help to connect the amp & use on live or recording.
Kadence Frontier Series
Best Beginners Guitar to start
If you're just a beginner who loves to please a craving audience or learning for self, the Kadence Frontier series is here to cover your melodic front!